Sanford Veteran Professional Development Grant
Please open this link in Chrome!
Sanford Health is dedicated to supporting veterans who are seeking professional development opportunities. In partnership with Sanford Health, the Sanford Health Foundation and supporting donors, veterans can now seek financial help to growth and develop in the workplace. Grants may be awarded to veterans returning to school, gaining certifications, or taking other classes to grow professionally.
Requirements & Eligibility:
- Must be a Sanford Health and Good Samaritan Society employee who is currently serving or has served in the military.
- Must have more than 6 months employment with Sanford Health
- Must be able to explain how the grant will help with professional development.
- A degree plan, training plan, or a list of classes outlining the professional growth program you are/will be enrolling in. This can be academic classes, certifications, online professional courses, or training.
- Provide proof of military service (DD214 or military ID)
- Maximum annual grant is $3,000.
- Maximum lifetime award of $12,000.
Award Distribution: Scholarship awards are paid directly to you, to ensure a smooth transition of funds please make sure to have your direct deposit set up in One Source (Workday) prior to the end of the desired semester or before payment is to be sent. Click here for instructions if you need to set this up.
For questions or technical assistance, please email Jack.West@SanfordHealth.org.